A highly experienced, multidisciplinary engineering and management firm, GPA has consulted and provided engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) services, since 1987.
We develop, engineer, and implement industrial scale projects across the oil & gas, defence, water treatment & distribution, mining & minerals, and power generation & distribution sectors. With a commitment to providing quality assurance and maintaining environmental integrity, our people are highly qualified and additionally possess expertise to advise on project and risk management.
Our commitment to safety and the environment extends to our own business, and this is evidenced by the fact that GPA has never had a lost time injury within its workforce, or, a reportable environmental incident in its 30 year history.
We are dedicated to best practice, and our people are active participants in many industry bodies including Engineers Australia, and the Energy Pipelines Cooperative Research Centre (RPCRC). By contributing in this way, we ensure that we remain on the cutting edge of developments in engineering, and that we can imbue these in our client work.
Although based in Australia with offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin and Perth, GPA can support clients wherever they are located including rural or remote Australia, or overseas.
Vision & Values
GPA’s vision is to be a vibrant organisation of high performing and innovative teams, respected for consistently delivering exceptional engineering quality and value. We know this is achieved by providing a supportive workplace, where our people are empowered to reach their full potential, and therefore are motivated and engaged. Our clients reap the benefits of this approach, receiving innovative and trusted solutions delivered by passionate, invested and very experienced and knowledgeable people.
GPA is driven by the following values:
- we take pride in every task and strive for excellence and innovation whilst providing exceptional client value
- we are one team working in partnership with our clients
- we foster an encouraging environment where everyone can reach their full potential and enjoy coming to work each day
- we respect each other, our clients, our industry, the environment and the communities in which we operate
- we are committed to, and uncompromising in, protecting the environment in addition to the safety and health of our staff, and those we interact with through our designs and practices.