GPA offers comprehensive integrated engineering services to the Australian defence industry, defence services include risk, project and construction management. We take a hands-on approach to projects, utilising sophisticated technical knowledge and extensive engineering experience.
GPA has been providing long-term client support for over 30 years, our stable workforce possess engineering expertise across Australia’s heavy industries, specialising in risk and compliance. Our focus on risk and compliance ensures that projects are managed with minimum safety and economic risk, meet Australian regulations, and comply with all applicable local and international standards.
We take an innovative approach to defence services, providing tailored engineering solutions that are underpinned by our experience and research capabilities.
GPA are Australian owned and operated, with a broad local knowledge base to support the Australian defence industry. With offices based around Australia, our team is well resourced to provide defence services on site for Australian defence industry engineering projects.
Image Credit (banner): Australian Government Department of Defence – CPL Craig Barrett
- Concept & feasibility studies, & estimation
- Detailed engineering, design & drafting
- Procurement & tender management
- Project management
- Production engineering support
- Certification of equipment and assessment of standards equivalency across Australian, European and North American jurisdiction’s including NFPA 70E
- Hazardous area compliance
- Electrical HV, LV and ELV distribution
- MCC, cable specification & modelling
- Equipment inspection & assessment
- Pressure equipment & tanks, vessel design & inspection
- Fuel storage, pumping & piping
- Crane/lifting equipment specification/selection & lifting planning
- Functional safety; HAZOP, CHAZOP, HAZID, SIL, LOPA
GPA is a member of the Defence Fuels Supply Chain technical expertise services panel, providing inspection services and advising on project documentation, designs, compliance, and reports.
Safety and risk services for the Australian defence industry are also available including, risk workshops, risk assessments, process safety, risk mitigation strategies and plans.
Image Credit: Australian Government Department of Defence – CPL Nicci Freeman
GPA has formed a partnership with global engineering group SEGULA Technologies to strengthen our naval offering within the Australian defence industry. By joining forces, SEGULA Technologies and GPA Engineering have the ambition to become a key player in the Future Submarines Program.