GPA offers comprehensive integrated engineering services along with risk, project, and construction management. Our engineers are hands-on, have sophisticated technical knowledge, and extensive experience.
Coupled with our engineering expertise, is a strong capability in risk and compliance. This focus ensures that developments are managed with the lowest possible safety and economic risk, meet Australian regulations, and comply with all applicable local and international standards.
Image Credit (above): Australian Government Department of Defence – CPL Craig Barrett
- Concept & feasibility studies, & estimation
- Detailed engineering, design & drafting
- Procurement & tender management
- Project management
- Production engineering support
- Certification of equipment and assessment of standards equivalency across Australian, European and North American jurisdiction’s including NFPA 70E
- Hazardous area compliance
- Electrical HV, LV and ELV distribution
- MCC, cable specification & modelling
- Equipment inspection & assessment
- Pressure equipment & tanks, vessel design & inspection
- Fuel storage, pumping & piping
- Crane/lifting equipment specification/selection & lifting planning
- Functional safety; HAZOP, CHAZOP, HAZID, SIL, LOPA
GPA is appointed to the Defence Fuels Supply Chain technical expertise services panel. We provide inspection services and advise on: project documentation, designs, compliance, and reports. We deliver safety and risk services such as: risk workshops, risk assessments, process safety, risk mitigation strategies and plans.
Image Credit: Australian Government Department of Defence – CPL Nicci Freeman
GPA has a stable workforce with a 31 year history and
a proven track record of long term client support.
Sovereign capability – GPA is Australian owned and operated
Expertise outside Defence – GPA brings a wealth of knowledge from multiple heavy industries with transferable capabilities
Innovation – GPA has a culture of utilising new technologies to provide the greatest value to clients.