GPA offers comprehensive integrated engineering services along with risk, project, and construction management. Our engineers are hands-on, have sophisticated technical knowledge, and extensive experience.
Coupled with our engineering expertise, is a strong capability in risk and compliance. This focus ensures that developments are managed with the lowest possible safety and economic risk, meet Australian regulations, and comply with all applicable local and international standards.
Image Credit (above): Australian Government Department of Defence – CPL Craig Barrett
- Concept & feasibility studies, & estimation
- Detailed engineering, design & drafting
- Procurement & tender management
- Project management
- Production engineering support
- Compliance with local & international standards
- Hazardous area compliance
- Electrical HV, LV and ELV distribution
- MCC, cable specification & modelling
- Equipment inspection & assessment
- Pressure equipment & tanks, vessel design & inspection
- Fuel storage, pumping & piping
- Crane/lifting equipment specification/selection & lifting planning
- Functional safety; HAZOP, CHAZOP, HAZID, SIL, LOPA
GPA is appointed to the Defence Fuels Supply Chain technical expertise services panel. We provide inspection services and advise on: project documentation, designs, compliance, and reports. We deliver safety and risk services such as: risk workshops, risk assessments, process safety, risk mitigation strategies and plans.
Image Credit: Australian Government Department of Defence – CPL Nicci Freeman
GPA has a long association providing services to the Joint Defence Facility Pine Gap. This has included designing the major gas supply to the facility, and more recently, ensuring compliance to Australian regulation requirements for lifting equipment and over 200 pressure vessels on site.