We have demonstrable and extensive experience working with the renewable power industry. Specifically, we have serviced wind and solar farms, remote solar powered facilities (for oil & gas, and water industries), and biogas & biofuel processing facilities.
GPA can assist with:
- concept and detailed design
- construction management and constructability reviews,
- HV connection management
- risk facilitation (HAZCON, HAZOP, Safety in Design)
- owner’s engineer and superintendent services.
- Compliance standards
- Capital planning/asset management
- HV connections
- Transient analysis & system stability studies
- Fault level analysis & arc flash evaluation
- Protection studies (HV and LV
- Earthing systems
- SCADA, radio telemetry & controls
- Hazard & operability studies
- Hazard risk assessments
- Design of civil works for site developments inclusive of bulk earthworks, drainage & ponds
- Design modelling & analysis of structural systems
- Foundations to super-structures
We can assist with risk assessment facilitation including: hazard operability studies (HAZOPs), controls hazard operability studies (CHAZOPs), safety integrity level (SIL) assessments, and layer of protection analysis (LOPA).
Our team can advise on all aspects of functional safety management including: development of safety management systems, safety management planning, functional safety assessment, and auditing.
GPA is extensively experience in civil and structural design and construction including: site development civil works, transportable and skid fabricated equipment, foundations systems (steel and concrete), structural integrity reviews and assessment, plus reinforcement and modification to existing structures.