SA Water HV
This project concerned the upgrade of existing 11kV high voltage assets (cables, switchboards, protection and metering equipment) at five critical Water Treatment Plants across Adelaide.
GPA’s services included:
- Design and procurement of new high voltage cabling, switchgear and revenue metering equipment
- Civil and electrical design for all new 11kV assets
- Project management, construction supervision and commissioning
- Protection reports for new and existing switchgear
- Existing earth grid testing, inspection, modelling and verification
- Multiple utility interfaces designed to SA Power Network requirements
- Shutdown planning and coordination to ensure the continued operability
- HV cable and switchgear testing.