GPA offers a wide range of expert asset management services across a range of business areas.
GPA utilises extensive engineering and operational experience to provide asset integrity & reliability management over the entire asset life cycle across a range of business areas including:
- mechanical assets
- processing equipment
- civil and structural infrastructure
- electrical infrastructure
- information systems
- telemetry systems
- business systems
We believe that key to successful project delivery requires a strong focus on integrating project design and delivery functions, with asset management and maintenance functions.
This continues to be a priority across our portfolio of projects and clients. These services provide clients the benefits of; increased plant reliability and availability, reduced operational spend, assurance of safety and minimising risk.
- Establishing & implementing asset management systems
- Auditing compliance & maturity of systems & equipment
- Developing reliability centred maintenance strategies
- Preventative maintenance optimisation
- Completing detailed inspections and assessment of assets
- Usage of computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Conducting detailed equipment condition and material assessments
- Extending life investigations
- Forensic engineering and fault investigation
- Risk and safety assessments
- System capacity assessments and performance reviews
- Assessments of renewal and upgrade requirements
- Testing and validation of new technologies