Automation & Control
We have designed and delivered SCADA & process control systems to the heavy industries since GPA’s formation in 1987. The majority of installations have been in remote and rural areas, with monitoring and control facilities established in an operator’s head office commonly located in a capital city.
We have completed numerous projects for processing plants ranging from very simple, to more complex plants, with thousands of monitoring and control points. We also have significant, long-term experience, providing maintenance and operations support for PLC, RTU and SCADA systems.
GPA has experience designing PCS systems using all of the major vendor control systems. GPA is independent of the equipment providers thus ensuring our clients receive the most appropriate product selection and solution for their particular needs and budget.
- Digital radio and telemetry
- Software and database development
- Functional requirements development and cost estimating
- System design inclusive of field instruments and control strategy
- System configuration, programming, FAT and commissioning
- Business system integration
- Auditing of legacy systems
- Schneider CitectSCADA , WonderWare SCADA, ClearSCADA , PLC (Quantum, M340) and SCADAPack RTU
- GE Proficy suite including iFIX & Historian and Fanuc PLC and Harris RTU
- Rockwell Automation RSView32 SCADA
- Fisher Remote Operations Controller (ROC) RTU
- Bristol Babcock RTU
- Siemens S7 and PCS 7
- Kingfisher RTU
- AB ControlLogix & CompactLogix PLC
- Mitsubishi PLC
- Klockner Moeller PLC
- Plus many of the legacy systems