Commission & Ops Support
GPA takes on projects from concept, right through to site commissioning, acceptance testing, and hand over to operations.
This always includes:
- site pre-commissioning (verifying that the project design has been correctly installed on site and is functionally correct)
- process commissioning (carried out after the plant is brought ‘live’ e.g. process medium introduced plant operational)
- site acceptance testing phases.
Due to the unique nature of some projects, and considering potential risks to personnel or plant operation, further supplementary activities may also be required.
Safety and quality is extremely important to us, and we know that a successful project requires a thorough hand over of plant and equipment. Commissioning is an essential component of this, and GPA has a well-defined process for undertaking these activities for clients. We are renowned for producing highly detailed, operator friendly, logical and safety focused commissioning procedures.
We conduct training for most of our clients as part of the delivery of projects. We find that custom developed training courses benefit our clients greatly as we can focus the training on the aspects of the system that are most critical to them, from an operations and maintenance perspective.
- High degree of plant operation experience
- Design, verification and validation
- Safety and process safety related risks identification/risk assessment
- Fit-for-purpose training documentation
- Operational support (SCADA and control systems help desk) to major processing and manufacturing plants across Australia
- Scheduled engineer site visits to provide on-the-spot support to operations personnel