As a result of continuous company growth, GPA is looking for an enthusiastic Civil/ Structural Engineer to join our national team. Located in GPA’s Brisbane office, this is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team and develop your skills to the next level.
- Opportunity to engage in a diverse range of projects for major clients within the hydrocarbons, water, power, metals and mining sectors.
- Career development/ progression with industry specific training, offering the ability to expand your knowledge and experience, working closely with seasoned professionals within a great company culture.
- GPA offers you the opportunity to collaborate and deliver your expertise in a team based professional environment, committed to delivering the highest quality.
Skills and experience
- Civil/ Structural Engineer with minimum of 3 and up to 6 years in the heavy industry sector including oil and gas, mining and material handling technical experience with an Australian recognised degree
- Experience in the design, modelling and analysis of structural system from foundations to support structures (concrete, steel, timber etc)
- Experience with structural software (Space Gass, Microstran, Limcon, Strand7, etc.)
- Experience in civil design including drainage, earthworks and roadworks will be an advantage
- Familiar with AS1170, AS1657, AS4100 and AS5100 and similar standards
- Good communication and written skills
Applicants should address each of the above in their application.
Submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must have permanent residency.
GPA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity and encourages applications from women and Indigenous Australians.