Civil/Structural Engineer sought for a full-time permanent position at GPA Engineering’s Perth office
- Opportunity to engage in a diverse range of projects for major clients within the hydrocarbons, water, power, renewable, ports/material handling, defence, metals and mining sectors.
- Opportunity to form part of a growing team and help developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients.
- Career development/progression with industry specific training, offering the ability to expand your knowledge and experience, working closely with seasoned professionals.
- GPA offers you the opportunity to collaborate and deliver your expertise in a team based professional environment, committed to delivering the highest quality.
As a result of continuous company growth, GPA is looking for an enthusiastic Civil/Structural Engineer to join our national team. Located in GPA’s Perth office, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and develop your skills to the next level.
- Civil/Structural Engineer with minimum of 5 and up to 10 years in the heavy industry sector including oil and gas, mining, material handling technical experience with an Australian recognised degree.
- Experience in the design, modelling and analysis of structural system from foundations to support structures (concrete, steel, etc).
- Experience with structural software (Space Gass, Mircostran, Limcon, Strand 7, etc).
- Experience in civil design including drainage, earthworks and roadworks will be an advantage.
- Familiar with AS1170, AS1657, AS3600, AS4100, and AS5100 and similar standards.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Experience in condition assessment of steel and concrete structures will be highly regarded.
GPA is a highly experienced and respected engineering consultancy providing engineering services to Australia’s heavy industries since 1987. We deliver multidisciplinary developments for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects, from small assignments to designing entire plants and facilities for clients wherever they are located including rural or remote Australia, or overseas. GPA remains privately owned with offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Darwin.
We aspire to empower and support our 300 employees to reach their full potential, to take on challenges and grow through experience, training, coaching and development. GPA offers a great range of employee benefits including opportunities for work travel, paid parental leave, an active social club, career progression, flexibility and loads more.
Applicants must have permanent residency.
GPA is committed to maintaining a workforce with meaningful equity and diversity, as well as a workplace that embraces and celebrates the value of all cultures and backgrounds. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply for this position.
Applicants should address the above in their application.
Submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.