Entry Level Document Controller sought for full-time position at GPA’s Adelaide office.
GPA is seeking a motivated Document Controller with entry level experience to join the team in our Adelaide office supporting Engineers and Project Managers across the business. You will be responsible for the management and quality of project documentation and implementation of internal and client nominated software systems.
- Set up, manage and maintain project filing systems.
- Collate documentation in accordance with project requirements.
- Check quality of document submissions and ensure they are compliant with processes, client requirements, revision conventions and formatting.
- Record, check and track all incoming and outgoing documentation.
- Ensure project teams have access to latest document versions.
- Provide document formatting support to ensure consistency with GPA brand requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and develop solutions.
- Entry level experience in information management or similar.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced in Excel and Word.
- Excellent time management, accountability and traceability skills.
- Strong attention to detail in document formatting and grammar.
- Focus on internal and external customer service.
- Ability to operate numerous software systems/databases simultaneously.
- Familiarity with databases such as Aconex, TeamBinder and MyPlant is highly desirable.
GPA is a highly experienced, multidisciplinary engineering and management firm delivering engineering, procurement and construction management services for over 30 years. We develop, engineer and implement industrial scale projects across the oil & gas, defence, water treatment & distribution, mining & minerals, power generation & distribution, renewable energy and hydrogen sectors. We are Australian-owned with offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Darwin and Perth, supporting clients wherever they are located including rural or remote Australia, or overseas.
Our team of nearly 300 employees are diverse, motivated and inquisitive individuals aligned under our values of teamwork, integrity, quality, safety and sustainability. We work collaboratively whilst harnessing and developing our individual strengths. GPA empowers us to reach our full potential, take on challenges and grow through experience, training, coaching and development.
GPA offers a great range of employee benefits including; training and development, career progression, paid parental leave, an active social club, flexibility and a great city fringe office location.
Applicants must have permanent residency.
GPA is committed to maintaining a workforce with meaningful equity and diversity, as well as a workplace that embraces and celebrates the value of all cultures and backgrounds. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply for this position.
Applicants should address the above in their application.
Submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.