Electrical Engineer sought for full-time permanent position at GPA Engineering’s Adelaide office.
- Opportunity to engage in a diverse range of projects for major clients within the Resources and Energy sectors
- Career development/progression with industry specific training, offering the ability to expand your knowledge and experience, working closely with seasoned professionals.
- GPA offers you the opportunity to collaborate and deliver your expertise in a team based professional environment, committed to delivering the highest quality.
Seeking applications from electrical engineers with 2 to 8 years proven technical experience in Oil and Gas, Mining, Renewables, Power Generation or similar industries, with the following skills and experience:
- Must have a professional Engineering degree that satisfies the entry requirements for Chartered membership with Engineers Australia.
- Experience in LV design and project engineering is essential
- Experience in HV design is highly desirable
- Passion for quality engineering & exceptional client outcomes
- Experience in engineering design; concepts through to detailed design
- High level of attention to detail and documentation writing
- Enjoying working in collaborate team environment
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and develop solutions
- Willingness to travel and work on site when required
Applicants should address each of the above in their application.
Submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must have permanent residency.
GPA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity and encourages applications from women and indigenous Australians.