HR Coordinator / Advisor sought for full-time position at GPA Engineering’s Adelaide office.
GPA has been evolving its HR systems. These are now sufficiently developed, but need to be taken to the next level and require the services of a HR professional to own and further enhance the HR processes and practices within GPA.
The major tasks for this position include the following;
Supporting Managers with recruitment requirements and resource planning
- Liaison with Recruitment providers
- Writing and Posting Job Adverts
- Shortlisting Applicants and arranging Interviews
- Work Experience and Graduate promotion – Attending University Days
- Employment contracts
New Staff On boarding
- Management of GPA on boarding process
- Prepare for new staff and Tracking Induction process
- Organising Relocations
- Management of GPA training processes
- Booking training requests
- Coordinating on-site training
- Research regarding potential new training
Supporting Employee Lifespan
- Tracking and facilitating internal promotions
- Coordinating resignation process
- Organising appraisals
- Support and advice to Managers for staff HR related issues
- Supporting Managers for staff performance management
Maintaining and updating HR/IR related policies, including keeping up to date with legislation and changes in HR/IR trends
- Workplace Gender Equality
- Retention Rates
- Training and development
Skills and Experience
- Preferred minimum Degree in HR and five years post grad experience
- Have excellent verbal and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the company.
- Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation relating to HR/IR policies and guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment, resource planning, training & development
- Possess strong planning, organisational, teamwork and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage competing priorities.
- Microsoft Office
Applicants should address each of the above in their application.
Submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Applicants must have permanent residency.
GPA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity and encourages applications from women and indigenous Australians.