As a result of continuous company growth, GPA is looking for a motivated Junior IT Support Officer to join our growing IT team in a casual position with the potential to transition to a full time position. Motivation and capability to learn on the job is essential. We will provide mentoring and access to support, however the ability to provide feedback and manage your own development is important. The role will consist of monitoring and maintaining incoming IT Help Desk tickets and various desktop and network support tasks, including imaging (MDT) and general troubleshooting.
Skills and experience
Suitable Candidates must possess:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- An excellent customer service ethic
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office suite
The following skills would be considered advantageous:
- An IT Diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of PC/laptop troubleshooting and repair
- Knowledge of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Knowledge of Windows server and virtualisation infrastructure
- Knowledge of AD, DHCP and DNS
- A good understanding of networking technologies (WAN, LAN, VLAN’s, IPSec tunnels etc)
- Audio/visual systems
This is the opportunity to begin your career in IT and take it to the next level.
Applicants should address each of the above in their application.
Submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must have permanent residency.
GPA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity and encourages applications from women and Indigenous Australians.