Experienced Mechanical/Piping Engineers sought for full-time permanent positions at GPA Engineering’s Adelaide office, working in a diverse range of projects for major clients within the hydrocarbons, water, power, metals and mining sectors.
- Australian recognised Mechanical Engineering degree that satisfies the entry requirements for Chartered membership with Engineers Australia
- Ability to take full responsibility for design activities and projects
- Ability to work in a team or independently with minimal supervision
- Passion for development of own knowledge and improvement of their work efficiency
- Passion for quality engineering & exceptional client outcomes
- High level of attention to detail and report writing skills
Submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Applicants must have permanent residency.
GPA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity and encourages applications from women and indigenous Australians.