GPA has over 30 years of experience in mining engineering and mineral processing, specialising in brownfield projects for materials handling, pyrometallurgical and hydrometallurgical plants.
Our experienced mining engineering team possesses a wealth of technical knowledge and skills across all aspects of the industry. With projects ranging from smallscale, single-discipline jobs to large-scale, multidisciplinary projects and studies, GPA are well equipped to provide innovative solutions for all types of operations. GPA’s creative thinking and extensive engineering capabilities combined with solid processes and management skills, ensure all projects are completed efficiently and exceed expectations.
GPA provide solutions for the extraction and processing of iron ore, copper, zinc, lead, silver, gold, uranium and other minerals, specialising in cost effective solutions for a high volume of small to medium sized projects on brownfelid sites.
GPA utilises extensive mining engineering and operational experience to provide integrity and reliability over the asset life cycle. GPA work with clients from conceptual design and feasibility through to asset end of life or life extension for a range of mineral processing facilities and infrastructure. Our goal is to foster long term relationships with key clients and to provide lasting value through continuity.
Our mining engineering and mineral processing expertise covers a full range of services, including:
- Conceptual and feasibility studies
- Strategic planning
- Front end engineering design
- Detailed design
- Project, procurement and construction management
- Commissioning and operations support
- Asset management
GPA Specialises in:
- Bulk Materials Handling – Stockpiles, Bins, Hoppers and Conveyors
- Comminution – Crushing, Grinding
- Beneficiation/ Separation – Magnetic Separation/ Gravity Separation/ Flotation/ Dewatering and Thickening
- Hydrometallurgy – Leaching (Atmospheric/ Heap/ In-Situ/ Pressure)/ SX/ IX/ EW
- Pyrometallurgy – Smelting/ Refining/ Offgas Handling/ Acid Plants
- Tailings – Dry Stacking / Slurry Management/ Pipeline Design/ Pump Selection
- Water – Ground Water/ Water Treatment
- Energy – Power Systems/ Alternative Energy (Renewables/ Hydrogen)
- Logistics – Product Handling and Shipping
- Process Control – SCADA/ Instrumentation Design/ PLC Development
- Process Modelling – High level proficiency