GPA have provided oil and gas engineering consultancy services to Australia’s oil and gas industry for over 30 years.
GPA have delivered engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) services across all oil and gas provinces in Australia. As an established oil and gas engineering consultancy, we have comprehensive understanding of design, development, upgrade and support services for both upstream and downstream facilities, and pipelines in conventional and unconventional plays.
With considerable multidisciplinary design and operations experience in the oil and gas industry, GPA lead hydrocarbon designs from early concepts and feasibility studies through to FEED, detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning and operations support. Our design and development process draws on our expertise in construction management and operations to ensure our design projects are feasible, constructible and operationally effective.
Our engineers remain up-to-date with oil and gas industry standards and best practice through our active membership of the Australian Pipeline and Gas Association (APGA). Our people contribute to multiple areas of industry research, so that we maintain a leading edge in this field and remain a prominent oil and gas engineering consultancy.
Additionally, we provide facility lifecycle services including; optimisation and debottlenecking, expansions, SCADA, hazardous area and decommissioning.
- Our Services
- Oil and gas wellheads facilities, oil and gas processing
- Gathering systems through to transmission pipelines
- Pumping, compression, pressure reduction and metering
- Pig launcher/receiver, scraper stations and MLV
- Gas storage
- Gas and water reinjection
- Flow assurance and hydrate prevention
- Carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulphide removal
- Mercury removal
- Tank farms, import/export facilities
- Truck load/unload stations
- Water and sludge processing