GPA has extensive experience delivering complex power transmission and distribution projects across the utility, renewable and heavy industry sectors.
GPA has been providing power engineering solutions for over 30 years, specialising in innovative, customised and cost effective solutions for both greenfields and brownfields power projects. Our power transmission and distribution experience spans regulated utilities, non-regulated industrial and renewable infrastructure, new grid connections, as well as significant experience in conventional thermal and hybrid renewable power generation.
GPA’s extensive experience in HV Power Engineering and high voltage system design includes working with a variety of HV equipment and power distribution networks operating at voltages of 1kV up to 275kV. Power system project engagement spans Primary and Secondary design, including Civil and Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Controls, SCADA and Risk engineering disciplines.
GPA’s knowledgeable power system team operate across all aspects of transmission, distribution and power generation. Our clients include power transmission and power distribution companies, major industrial users of power in both urban and remote locations, including conventional and renewable generators.
GPA also have significant expertise in new grid connections, utility (TSP/DSP) engagement and management, AEMO & NEM compliance, as well regulated network requirements, non-regulated embedded networks and micro-grids. These capabilities include network modelling to meet AEMO requirements for load flow, fault level, RMS/ EMT studies and Grid Connection Management.
- Our Services:
- Concept and Feasibility Studies
- Front End Engineering Design and Detailed Design (Primary & Secondary)
- Full EPCM services delivery including integrated Engineering, Project Management, Procurement and Construction Management
- Commissioning and Testing Management
- Operational Support and Troubleshooting
- Asset Management, Shutdown Planning and Management
- Asset Life Extension, Compliance, Condition Assessments and Audits
- Energy efficiency and energy management strategy
- Network strategy and planning
- New grid connections, utility (TSP/DSP) engagement and management
- Regulated network requirements, AEMO, NEM, ESCOSA regulation and compliance
- Non-regulated embedded networks and micro-grids, conventional thermal and hybrid renewable
- Network modelling to meet AEMO requirements for load flow, fault level, RMS/ EMT studies and grid
- Energy advisory for new connections, energy contracts and optimisation of existing connections
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (HAZCON, HAZOP/ SIL/ LOPA & FMICA)