GPA have significant experience and expertise delivering engineering design and operational support services across the Water and Wastewater industry.
GPA have provided water engineering services across the water, mining, oil & gas industries in the areas of management, transport, water treatment, wastewater and water related requirements. We offer water engineering design services for pumping, storage, pipelines, treatment, RO, hazardous area, automation, SCADA and telemetry systems.
GPA provides engineering and management services in key areas of:
- Distributed Water Infrastructure Design and Review Services
- Asset Monitoring and Management Systems
- Data Analytics
- Engineering Design – Process, Mechanical, Civil, Structural, Electrical and Instrumentation
- Safety and Risk Engineering – Risk Assessment, Hazard Analysis, Hazardous Area Determination, Technical Audit, Safety Integrity Level Determination, Safety Verification
- Automated Control System Design, Installation and Commissioning
- SCADA System Engineering (including inplant and remote telemetry systems)
- Operations Support
GPA have capabilities in modelling water networks across a wide range of applications including steady state and transient flow arrangements, with established detailed models of hydraulic systems for design validation, optimisation and debottlenecking purposes. Modelling applications allow for ongoing water engineering analysis of the network, including fouling, network isolations or water source cessation.
Water engineering services also extend to GPA’s specialist functional safety, risk assessment and hazardous area compliance offerings.
- Our Services:
- Distributed water infrastructure design and review services
- Asset monitoring (including SCADA and telemetry)
- Data analytics
- Raw water treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Pumping and distribution
- Chemical dosing systems
- Piping and valves
- Microfiltration and RO plants
- Management of gas
- Ventilation systems
- Water injection
- Brine transfer
- Pipeline assessment
- Water network modelling and transient analysis
- Sludge treatment plants
- Hazardous area compliance