GPA offers a broad range of experience in contemporary and legacy SCADA, Control and Telemetry hardware and software technologies.
including business analytics
networks and wiring design, redundancy, control philosophy and functional
SIF definition and programming
manufacture, installation, testing and commissioning
analytics and predictive systems
Not all clients have the latest and most current operational technology. Upgrades can be expensive and time consuming and moving from one technology platform to another requires careful consideration and planning.
GPA’s understanding of industry technologies is highly valued in the market. GPA supports clients operating legacy systems and assists in the planning and execution of upgrades of either the same or preferred alternative platforms.
As a brownfield upgrade specialist, GPA has many years of experience transitioning clients between old and new systems. GPA can perform end to end investigations of existing systems, then plan and migrate those systems to new technologies whilst minimising or eliminating production downtime.
An upgraded plant SCADA and Automation solution may include:
- The introduction of integrated safety to meet regulatory requirements
- The installation of resilient plant communications networks
- The deployment of distributed remote I/O to minimise plant wiring
- The replacement of instruments with ‘smart’ networked devices to simplify plant wiring and exploit instrument diagnostics
- The selection of hot standby redundant technologies to maximise plant uptime
- The implementation of web technologies for smart device access to plant SCADA and diagnostics systems
- The application of analytics and predictive maintenance tools to optimise plant performance
- The execution of security to ensure only authorised access to plants systems is provided
GPA’s experience in SCADA and Automation Platforms is core to our ability to choose the best of breed technologies for each application and integrate these seamlessly as a solution for the client.
Whether its configurable hardware or software, GPA can be trusted to design, build, test, commission and support sensible solutions that are both fit for purpose and scalable to meet future needs.
GPA are a Rockwell Automation Sliver System Integrator, a Siemens Official System Integrator Partner, Alliance Registered with Schneider Electric, EcoStructure Plant Certified for Modicon Safety with Schneider Electric and GE Digital Alliance Partner.