GPA provides full project life-cycle design drafting services, utilising major CAD platforms, across all engineering disciplines.
- Complete 3D model, all disciplines
- Brownfields and Greenfields. As-building.
- 3D Laser Scan, Drone and other survey data incorporation
- Vendor data and 3D model incorporation
- Modular, transportable, field weld free design
- 3D Model Design, Operability and Constructability reviews
- Virtual Reality
- Full 3D CAD in all major platforms including but not limited to:
- Autodesk suite: AutoCAD 3D, Plant 3D, Advanced Steel, Electrical, Civil 3D, Inventor, Navisworks
- Fuzor (animation and virtual reality)
Our team of design drafters specialise in using 3D CAD for mechanical/piping, electrical/instrument and civil/structural drafting, adding value by providing highly detailed 3D models to assess the operability, maintainability and constructability throughout the design process.
GPA also makes extensive use of laser cloud scan and survey data of existing brownfield sites to enhance the accuracy and efficiency of complex 3D drafting/modelling.
In addition to the delivery of models and drawings, GPA uses current CAD platforms to their full ability, automatically generating Material Take-Offs, Weld Maps, Equipment Lists and other documents that result in a more efficient, design, tender and construction process.
Design drafting disciplines include:
- Electrical, HV, LV, ELV
- Automation and SCADA