GPA offer a variety of project management services, such as superintendent services and independent project management for large scale EPCM projects.
We use a custom designed, fit-for-purpose, project management system, based on best practice project management principles (PMBOK), and informed by years of experience. The system retains flexibility to adapt to the variety of different types and sizes of projects and is fully integrated with MS Project.
The system uses:
- GPA’s integrated in-house project management software and database to manage project documentation, cost tracking and reporting, and project management templates
- a set of customised GPA project management document templates (the approved templates are fit-for-purpose for both small & large projects and are tailored to key project deliverables)
- an integrated suite of project management work instructions, guidelines and flowcharts.
All GPA project managers are highly experienced and qualified engineers, and the majority have an additional Diploma of Project Management qualification
- Cost estimating (estimating total installed cost for projects)
- Project execution schedules (detailing task cost, time & resource allocation)
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Master schedule / milestone tracking
- Earned value analysis (EVA)
- Developing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Cost engineering forecast and reporting system
- In-house custom project management software
- Streamlined reporting tools. MS Project