GPA offers an energetic, challenging work environment and the rare opportunity to be a part of a team in which you have the ability to actively participate in the development and growth of a successful business.
As a result of continuous company growth, GPA is constantly searching for both professional and semi-professional staff. The opportunity exists for individuals to join a dynamic self-motivated team of professionals in the company’s next phase of development and expansion.
GPA employs individuals in the following areas of specialisation:
- Engineering – chemical, mechanical, electrical, civil/structural, instrumentation, pipeline, SCADA and controls
- Risk and hazard management
- Technical design and drafting
- Site construction management and commissioning
Non tertiary qualified engineering personnel with demonstrated experience are encouraged to apply. GPA also provides vacation work experience for undergraduate engineering students and a graduate employment program.
In addition to a rewarding engineering career GPA offers a range of employee benefits:
- Competitive, flexible salary packaging
- Death and Total Permanent Disability (TPD) and Income Protection (IP) insurance (conditions apply)
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Membership of professional associations
- Company sponsored participation in community events – recreational sporting teams, Corporate Cup, City Bay Fun Run, Tour Down Under
- GPA social events such as the Anniversary Dinner and Christmas Party
- Access to sponsorship for junior sporting teams or other events involving the children of employees
- A professional environment that has fun as a core value!
GPA has offices in Adelaide and Brisbane although the company operates on project sites across Australia
Please apply and see what GPA can offer you. Applications, including covering letter, resume and academic transcript (for graduates and work experience) should be addressed to:email@example.com