GPA offers comprehensive defence engineering services, providing detailed design, integration and sustainment to support Australia’s sovereign capability.
- Concept and feasibility studies, and estimation
- Detailed engineering, design and drafting
- Modelling and simulation analysis
- Production engineering support
- Certification of equipment and assessment of standards equivalency across Australian, European and North American jurisdiction’s including NFPA 70E
- Electrical HV, LV and ELV systems
- Control systems and Integration including SIL rated
- Hazardous area compliance
- Pressure equipment and tanks, vessel design and inspection
- Fuel and gas storage, pumping and piping
- Crane/lifting equipment specification/selection and lifting planning
- Functional safety; HAZOP, CHAZOP, HAZID, SIL, LOPA
GPA is a national engineering design consultancy that thrives on complex projects requiring innovative solutions underpinned by our diversified experience. Our highly qualified team of professionals continually look to the future implementing innovative and progressive defence engineering solutions specifically tailored to every project.
GPA has been providing long-term client support for over 30 years, our stable workforce possess engineering expertise across Australia’s heavy industries partnering with our clients for decades.
GPA are 100% Australian owned and operated, with a broad local knowledge base to support the Australian defence industry. With offices based around Australia, our team is well resourced to provide defence engineering services on site for Australian defence industry projects.
- Defence Support Services (DSS) Panel
- Defence Fuel Supply Chain Technical Expertise Panel
- Australian Space Agency Support Services Panel (SON3651373) for Risk Management & Support Services