11kV Network Upgrade
SA Water High Voltage Renewal Project involved the upgrade of existing 11kV high voltage assets (cables, switchboards, protection and metering equipment) at five critical Water Treatment Plants across Adelaide.
GPA’s services included:
- Design and procurement of new high voltage cabling, switchgear and revenue metering equipment
- Civil and electrical design for all new 11kV assets
- Project management, construction supervision and commissioning
- Protection reports for new and existing switchgear
- Existing earth grid testing, inspection, modelling and verification
- Multiple utility interfaces designed to SA Power Network requirements
- Shutdown planning and coordination to ensure the continued operability
- HV cable and switchgear testing
SA Water required the upgrade of existing 11kV high voltage assets at five critical Water Treatment Plants across Adelaide.
- SERVICES INVOLVED